Friday, April 9, 2010

I shot a 75 yesterday in North Carolina!

After the doctors told me it could be months before I walk, or would need to walk with a cane...also that I may not be able to golf again, I am extremely excited to say that my golf game has returned! My doctor is in shock at how well I have recovered in such a short period of time...something he thought was not possible. Most all of my symptoms of MS have temporarily gone away. I will be receiving another MRI in July to see if the damage on my brain, brain stem, and spinal column has remained the same or at least slowed down. Until then, I continue to have a positive outlook on life and am enjoying every day to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ryan Ren! It was so nice to see you out here in NC. You are an amazing guy, and we continue to pray for you and your family.

    Love,

    The Sloan's

    ReplyDelete